We are the Church of England Parish of Pattingham with Patshull, which is in Staffordshire. St Chad’s Church is at the centre of the village of Pattingham and dates from the 12th century with Victorian additions. As the only church in the parish we welcome those of any denomination or none to our services.
What’s new …
- Sermon preached on 8th September
- Holiday Club 2019 – photos and details
- Sermon preached on 1st September
- Items in the September magazine
- Results of the August Century Club draw
- Annual Report and Accounts for 2018
There are pictures and information about past events.